Eurocon 2011

Home » Forum » Eurocon 2011

Eurocon 2011

SPREAD THE WORD

If you'd like to help us promote Eurocon 2011, you can download material here. The posters can be printed in A3 as well.
Eurocon 2011 is arranged with funding from Stockholm City Council's Culture Committee, the Swedish Arts Council and the Nordic Culture Fund. Eurocon 2011 has received financial support from Science Fiction-Bokhandeln and Skandinavisk Förening för Science Fiction.
Advertisements

Eurocon 2011

At last (Ive been away the week after Eurocon/Swecon 2011 at The Avengers TV series 50th anniv celebrations), I am able to say to Carolina and team: WELL DONE!

As mentioned previously it is important –due to the very large no of last-minute Swedish attendees– to garner their interest/enthusiasm for future development of SF in Sweden (they might also decide to attend future Eurocons:Zagreb 2012, Kiev 2013 etc).

All good wishes and BCNU in Zagreb!

Dave Lally
Chmn ESFS
www.esfs.info

ESFS Awards

I will probably initiate it at Cieszyn next year – to move to the hall of fame awards the nomination of European Grand Master. I would probably recommend Stockholm committee to nominate Sam Lundwal for the award in 2011.
Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: